2014. What a year! It flew bye. Well, a little admission here, at the mid-way point I didn’t think 2015 would ever arrive! It really dragged at a certain point. Let me put this way, at the end of September the year took off in a sprint for year end finish line.
Woohoo! 2015 is finally here and I am ready to ROCK this year. I will rock it! I’m really excited about this year. I feel it is truly going to be an amazing year, and absolutely wonderful on several levels.
As I reflect upon last year I’ve come up with Resolutions for the new year upon us:
- Lose weight. 10 to 15 pounds to be exact. Let me be candid and state that all of my reasons, a-hem excuses, was not a good idea. Consistency, commitment, motivation, and regime will be a huge key to my success here. Stay tuned for my workout routine(s).
- Lose weight, 10-15 pounds to be exact. My goal is the weight and change my curves as well. Eat clean(er). Smaller portions. Consume less sugar. Cut-out soda, period. Increase water intake. Keep, cheat days though – these are important. Stay tunes for what I’ll be eating, how I made the adjustments and yep, I’ll share the recipes.
- Have more fun! RELAX and enjoy life more. Smell the roses. Take (more) deep breaths. Less sighs and eye rolls. Less stress altogether, life’s too short.
- Do more actives for me. A few that I will devote more time to: blogging, crafts/DIY and sending out snail mail. Be on the lookout … you might receive some!
- Get Number Nerd Bookkeeping Solutions off the ground! Shhh… my goal is January 31st.
- Be more realistic with my to-do list(s), expectations and goals. Admission: I have a serious problem with this area of my life and I’m very hard on myself when I don’t make my deadlines. Eeek! Work-in-progress.
- Last but, not least blog consistency. Stay tuned for updates on what is to come on the blog this 2015, post(s) in the works!
- Travel more!
Did you make any resolutions for 2015? Any exciting plans, goals or trips?
Make it a great start to the week!